Healing for Families
Exceptional understanding and compassion
Parenting can be satisfying and fulfilling, but can also be challenging. New parents, overwhelmed parents, or children who need some extra assistance with social skills and appropriate behaviors can benefit from the support of a mental health professional.
Candelen provides services to children as young as six, as well as families and adults of all ages and compositions. If you or your child are experiencing difficulties in any of the following areas, please reach out for more information or click the button below to schedule an appointment for a free consultation.
Schedule a Consultation
You've made the commitment to invest in your well being. Our online scheduler makes it easy for you to set up an appointment. Use the button below to schedule your first session or a free 15 minute consultation with one of our therapists. Once you click on the link, please make a selection from the available appointment times. Consultations are available by phone or video, and your therapist will contact you at your scheduled time.
You may benefit from meeting with a professional if you or your child is experiencing any of the following:
- Changes in sleeping or eating
- Stress about financial difficulties or time management
- Feeling like you're 'not enough' or not taking time for yourself
- Challenges with 'keeping your cool' in tough parenting moments
- Coping with changes in your parenting or child care arrangement, like a move or divorce
- Experiences of grief and loss
- Difficulty conceiving or adjusting to having another child
- Feelings of anxiety or depression
- Experiences of trauma and PTSD
- Having family conflict
- Children having challenges in school academically, socially or behaviorally
- Desiring more coping skills or ways to set boundaries
I have a question
It's common to have questions as you navigate the often confusing space of clinical services. For additional information and questions, contact our office at (480) 829-0500, ext. 2655, click the button below to check out our page of Frequently Asked Questions, or use the form to submit your questions. We look forward to speaking with you!