Support for Educators
We're here for you
The past several years have been some of the most challenging for teachers and early childhood educators. The anxiety, fear, and lack of control can be overwhelming to manage on your own. When you take care of yourself, you are more able to be fully present, be more patient and understanding, and model to your students the importance of self-care. Taking care of your own mental health and wellness can be key when having an emotionally overwhelming job like education.
Candelen has mental health professionals who understand your profession and are here to help. If you are experiencing difficulties in any of the following areas, please reach out for more information or click the button below to schedule an appointment for a free consultation.
Schedule a Consultation
You've made the commitment to invest in your well being. Our online scheduler makes it easy for you to set up an appointment. Use the button below to schedule your first session or a free 15 minute consultation with one of our therapists. Once you click on the link, please make a selection from the available appointment times. Consultations are available by phone or video, and your therapist will contact you at your scheduled time.
You may benefit from meeting with a professional if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Changes in sleeping or eating
- Stress about financial difficulties or time management
- Feeling like you're 'not enough' or not taking time for yourself
- Challenges with 'keeping your cool' in tough teaching or classroom management moments
- Coping with changes in your personal life, like a move or divorce
- Experiences of grief or loss
- Difficulty conceiving or adjusting to having another child
- Feelings of anxiety or depression
- Experiences of trauma and PTSD
- Having family conflict
- Desiring more coping skills or ways to set boundaries
I have a question
It's common to have questions as you navigate the often confusing space of clinical services. For additional information and questions, contact our office at (480) 829-0500, ext. 2655, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the button below to check out our page of Frequently Asked Questions. We look forward to speaking with you!